Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Liquid Joy

Every afternoon there is a group of us that get a Thai iced coffee, today it was Leda and Marieke and I with extras for others. One day when a Leda and I were sipping down the incredibly refreshing drink on a hot afternoon, I said, hey this is like . . . liquid joy. . . and hence the name was born.

It is the perfect afternoon pick you up as it icy cold, it has caffeine and sugar, it is made with the perfect sweetener, sweetened condensed milk. It is so tasty and refreshing you slurp them down before you know it.

The best are made at a coffee shop with espresso as seen in this picture.

But out on the street you can find them made with instant coffee. Which even for those of us coffee snobs, it is still amazingly refreshing and worth it if you need an afternoon pick me up.
As you can see, I am quite happy with my liquid joy (sitting in our classroom ready for an afternoon of lecture)!


No comments:

Post a Comment