Thursday, December 17, 2009

Crazy 2009

2009 was a pretty difficult year for me to say the least. Starting out in January I was diagnosed with Lupus; learning to live with this diagnosis has been tough and has taken a lot of my energy this year. Then there were lots of family issues including Harry’s brother passing away and then my step-father, just two months apart. Both brought on new challenges to our household related to estates, family dynamics, and family member health and safety. Harry’s being his 18 year old nephew who was now alone and mine being my mother who was now alone. And, if that didn’t sound bad enough, I forgot to mention the midnight ER visit after a beetle crawled in my ear when I was sleeping! Yes, that was extremely traumatic! So that, in short were the difficulties. But that doesn’t really explain it so I thought I would post a series of entries related to my year and the Lupus in particular. . . if you’re interested stay tuned. . .

No comments:

Post a Comment