Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Last Look on 2009

So 2009 is finally coming to a close. Harry and I are relieved it is ending and looking forward to more fun challenges ahead in 2010. For me I really hope for a healthy year with my lupus under control. Heading off to Asia for four months, we will see how it goes. I just figure, I can't stay home being concerned with "what-if", I just need to live my life with "what's possible". Lupus is now just apart of my every day.

It has been a crazy month with the holidays, finishing up multiple projects and contracts and preparing to be gone for four months. Doing this while trying to get ready to go and process all the paper work and all the program preparations at the same time. Of course, this has all gone on during Hanukkah, Christmas and now New Years, Harry's Birthday and Amanda's 21st! With all that there is a lot of excitement, nervousness, hesitation, and joy.

But at least I feel good and am busy and looking forward to an experience that could very well change my life in 2010. I am off to Bangkok on January 10th.

No comments:

Post a Comment