Sunday, March 28, 2010

Home Stretch

Just a week left of the program, seems impossible really. We only have a day and half of classes this week, but lots of work to get done between now and then including papers and a group project.

It is getting sad as our group will seperate next saturday and most likely never be "one" again.

Unfortunately since we got back from Nepal I have had food poisoning. I haven't really eaten much in a week and feel drained and exhausted. Hopefully I will be fully recovered for our farewell parties and Harry's arrival.

3 comments:

  1. I miss you too, Momma!

    Love,

    Hannah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really doesn't seem like 3 months. Can't wait to see you and here all about your adventures!
    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just saw Uncle Harry off to the Airport. He is happier and more excited than I have seen him in a long time. He is really looking forward to seeing you!

    Scott Lockwood

    ReplyDelete